- 6am-7pm / 7 Days
- Starbus offers direct hotel transfers from the Tullamarine (Melbourne International) Airport (MEL). Please call upon arrival for pick-up.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week / departures every 10 minutes.
- SkyBus is the convenient way to travel between Melbourne Airport (Tullamarine) and Southern Cross Station in the Melbourne CBD, just 2.2km from our hotel.
- SkyBus is located right outside arrivals at the airport curbside.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week/ $125 one way. $ 30 surcharge. (For bookings between 11pm & 5am.)
- Choose from a selection of vehicle options including a range of luxury sedans from Chrysler to Bentley, as well as limousines and luxury vans.
- For Domestic arrivals, your driver will wait in the Baggage Claim area by the bottom of the escalator, at the driver meeting point. Your name will be displayed on a page board.
- For International Arrivals, your driver will be waiting in the meeting area at the Arrivals Hall by the Customs exit.
- For all reservations, 24-hour notice of cancellation is required.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Fare estimate- $60.00
City Circle Trams
- Complimentary / every 12 minutes during operating hours in both direction.
- Running along Flinders Street, Harbour Esplanade, Docklands Drive, La Trobe Street and Spring Street, a complete journey takes around an hour.
Metro Tram Service
- Mon-Thurs 5am-midnight / Fri-Sat 5am-1am / Sunday 7am-11pm
- Melbourne’s metropolitan trams give the city character to explore the Docklands, Central Business District and inner suburbs like Richmond, St Kilda, and South Yarra.
- The closest tram stop is on Docklands Drive opposite the hotel. For more information visit »
- Melbourne is one of the most bike-friendly cities in the world. Its predominantly flat landscape, abundant bike paths, and thriving bike-riding community make it a perfect city to explore on two wheels.
Private car service
- $125 AUD per hour. Min 6 hours
- Our Concierge team would be delighted to reserve a car on your behalf for travels in and around Melbourne.
- Choose from an array of vehicle options, including a range of luxury sedans from Chrysler to Bentley. The company also offers limousines and luxury vans.
- Cabs often wait in designated ranks that are clearly signposted at central locations. You can also hail a taxi in the street or book one in advance by telephone.
- Valet Parking on site for $45.00 per car, per night in a secure, undercover carpark subject to availability.
- Height restrictions 2.1 meters.
- For vehicles higher than 2.1 meters please park at the New Quay carpark on Docklands Drive.
- Self-parking within 200m of Hotel can be found at Harbour Town Melbourne West Public Car Park (88 Pearl River Road, Harbour Town), see their website for more details.