- 6am-7pm / 7 Days
- Starbus offers direct hotel transfers from the Tullamarine (Melbourne International) Airport (MEL). Please call upon arrival for pick-up.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week / departures every 10 minutes.
- SkyBus is the convenient way to travel between Melbourne Airport (Tullamarine) and Southern Cross Station in the Melbourne CBD, just 2.2km from our hotel.
- SkyBus is located right outside arrivals at the airport curbside.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week/ $125 one way. $ 30 surcharge. (For bookings between 11pm & 5am.)
- Choose from a selection of vehicle options including a range of luxury sedans from Chrysler to Bentley, as well as limousines and luxury vans.
- For Domestic arrivals, your driver will wait in the Baggage Claim area by the bottom of the escalator, at the driver meeting point. Your name will be displayed on a page board.
- For International Arrivals, your driver will be waiting in the meeting area at the Arrivals Hall by the Customs exit.
- For all reservations, 24-hour notice of cancellation is required.
- 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- Fare estimate- $60.00
City Circle Trams
- Complimentary / every 12 minutes during operating hours in both directions.
- Running along Flinders Street, Harbour Esplanade, Docklands Drive, La Trobe Street and Spring Street, a complete journey takes around an hour.
Metro Tram Service
- Mon-Thurs 5am-midnight / Fri-Sat 5am-1am / Sunday 7am-11pm
- Melbourne’s metropolitan trams give the city character to explore the Docklands, Central Business District and inner suburbs like Richmond, St Kilda, and South Yarra.
- The closest tram stop is on Docklands Drive opposite the hotel. For more information visit »
- Melbourne is one of the most bike-friendly cities in the world. Its predominantly flat landscape, abundant bike paths, and thriving bike-riding community make it a perfect city to explore on two wheels.
Private car service
- $125 AUD per hour. Min 6 hours
- Our Concierge team would be delighted to reserve a car on your behalf for travels in and around Melbourne.
- Choose from an array of vehicle options, including a range of luxury sedans from Chrysler to Bentley. The company also offers limousines and luxury vans.
- Cabs often wait in designated ranks that are clearly signposted at central locations. You can also hail a taxi in the street or book one in advance by telephone.
- Valet Parking on site for $45.00 per car, per night in a secure, undercover carpark. Subject to availability.
- High restriction of 2.1 meters.
- For vehicles higher than 2.1 meters, please park at the New Quay carpark on Docklands Drive.
The District Docklands East & West Car Parks
- Self-parking is available within 200m of the Hotel at The District Docklands East & West Car Parks.
- Secure, multi-level undercover parking with multiple auto-pay options available.
- No pre-booking is required.
- 2 hours free with validation*.
0 - 1 Hours
1 - 2 Hours
2 - 3 Hours
3 - 4 Hours
4 - 5 Hours
5 - 6 Hours
6 + Hours
Early Bird $10 ^
- *Validation is only available to those who spend $20 or more in one transaction at any The District Docklands store. Valid between the hours of 10am to 10pm.
- ^$10 Early Bird - enter before 10am and exit after 3pm.
- ^Spend $20 at any The District Dockalnds retailers, present your receipt at Customer Service or any of the 2 validation points to receive 2 hours free. Only applied to cusomer parking from 1-3 hours. Validation only available from 10am to 10pm.
- **A new day commences at 6am.
- Parking rates are subject to change for special events.
- Lost ticket $50.
- 2.5% surharge applies to American Express, Mastercard, Visa and Diners Card.
- Price includes GST.
- Monthly packages and pre-paid packages by arrangement on reuqest.